fixing a broken heart *
i woke up this morning at 8 am ..
turned on my blacky ..
read a testi that said " how was your score ? "
yyyeeey!!! dengan semangad '45 gue berjalan menuju SIAK-NG..
dan gue menemukan.
uh, i thank God but i'm not satisfied enuff
gue langsung membangunkan oknum-oknum yang masih tidur dan membangunkan mereka dengan kepanikan gue. alhasil, pagi ceria ini ga ceria lagi. yay, I know that it's good enuff. on the other hand, it's unlike i thought before. in some points, i got better than I expect before, but in other points I got worse than I really really expect. x(
well, there's nothing to say but I'm waiting for another chance to fix it all.
abis merecohkan orang-orang dengan kebrisikan gue , I sit up quietly in front of my blacky . read it once more.
[ moment of silence ]
ya! I dissapoint with my self.
i can only hope . hope . hope . and hope . as much as I can do hoping. But I've never tried the best can do to fulfil my hope. my dream . all the things that I want it to be good. it's not about the EXACTLY score. it's about how hard I've tried.
gimana ga maksimalnya gue.
after went out from the story of greenjail, i met freedom.
abis itu kerjaan gue main .. main .. main ..
yaya, pantes aja nilai gue ga maksimal !!!
but now there's nothing to do.
maybe itu bsia jadi satu tamparan buat gue.
buat lebih bagus lagi kedepannya.
2nd term ................ i'm waiting for you
from the desk of anggrek loka
08.55 am
with logic and heart
5:42 PM
