akh!
okey , today i want to tell you all about my not-so-good day.
first..
this is the first day of my final examination.
when i first knew that my final exam would be held on Dec 11th, i was so happy.why ? Because it means that i'll be having a long holiday * at least for Chrismast *. But actually, this is not going so good. I feel like it's too many things too memorize, so little time, and i've known that there will be only 8 Question from 8 Chapter. I didn't sleep until 2am in the morning. I couldn't sleep but I insisted myself to go to sleep by hoping that i'll be better in the morning. But the fact is really different. FIRST ACCIDENT, i got up on 6am with a full spirit to take a bath because of my -rambut.lepeks.berat-. BUt do you know what ? AIR CORNEL MATI! Damn. I can only take a bath with 1 ember. Akh! Prinsip gue yang biasanya *kalo bisa ga mandi,kenapa mesti mendi* is lost. I want to take a bath because i'm going to have an exam, pleasee !!!
SECOND, I haven't meet my PA [pembimbing akademik-red] yet. So I decided to go to campus at 7 am while the test would be held on 8am. On Friday, i looked for her for a long the day. But the result is ..... i just knew that she was absent on 6pm. *after waiting for a long time-how poor...*. I ask to Mr.X on Birpen [Biro Pendidikan-red] and he said to me that I can go back on Monday morning to get a signature from panitia ujian. With a big hope, I came to campus this morning, went to Birpen for asking a signature. But, can u guess what ? He didn't even give me any ...
7.15am
T : Pak, gimana ini PA saya ga ada.
Mr. X : Oh , tunggu Ibu X ajah, ntar lagi juga dateng
(moment of silence--take a deep breath)
7.30am
T : Pak , udah jam setengah 8. Gimana nih ?
Mr. X : Oh, Ibu X belom dateng. Tapi pasti dateng kok.
(dag-dig-dug. time is still running,Mr!)
7.38am
T : Pak, gimana ?
Mr. X : Masuk aja deh ke dalem. Tanya panitia ujian.
(come inside the room)
T : Pak, saya mau minta tanda tangan
Mr. Y : Oh, ke tempat PA mu ajah. Siapapun minta wakilin ajah
(okey, i went to my PA's room.Nobody's there)
7.46am
T : Pak, ga ada orang di sana
Mr. X : Oh, kalo gitu tunggu Ibu X aja deh.
T : Hmpfff... (inside my heart-where are you Ibu.X ??)
7.53am
T : Pak, Ibu X udah ada.
Mr. X : itu, udah di dalem
T : *winkwink*big smile*
(meet HER!)
T : Bu, saya mau minta tanda tangan
Mrs.X : Oh, saya ga mau tanda tangan kalo bukan saya PAnya
T : *tersenyum semble* oh, makasi , Bu.
Mrs.X : Kamu cari dulu aja di PK.x.
Java people said, "mbok ya bilang dari tadi toh,Bu".
I went out from her room and back to my PA's room. Because Mr.Y said that i can get whoever signature from the same PK, i got a big smile again when i met somebofy there. A man . I didn't even know his name. *hehe..maklum..maba*. With i big hope, i REALLY REALLY wish that he would sign my paper. But ....
Mr. Z : Oh, saya ga mau tanda tangan.. Tunggu aja ibu nya dateng..
(inside my heart: AKH!!! BEBEK LO SEMUA)
i saw my watch and it was 8.15am..
so i decided to go the class ,, wishing that someone could compromize this all.
knock.. knock.. knock
T : Misi bu, saya belom dapet tanda tangan PA. Kalo sekarang saya ikut ujian dulu ntar baru minta tanda tangan boleh ?
Mrs Y : Oh, tanya sama dosen di dalem ya , dek.
....
T : Pak, PA saya baru dateng ntar siang. Saya ikut ujian dulu baru minta tanda tangan boleh ?
Mr. H : Oh , siapa PA kamu ?
T : Mrs. M , Pak.
Mr. H : Oh, yaudah sini. Kamu kerjain aja. Ntar saya tanda tangan. Jangan lupa dicopy yah
(inside my heart : NNNNAHHHHH,,, dari tadi donk!i Love yOu,MR)I had a little regret because when he was teach me last week i said that he was so boring and I didn't even pay attention to him *haha.forgive me,Mr*
the story continues...
i took a sit ... got an answer sheet and the question.
silence for a minute.. anddddddd.... BLANK !!!!
akhh ! i took a long time to make my self calm and got a concentration.
8. Jelaskan konsep negara sebagai alat pelindung Hak Asazi Manusia dan Kewajiban Asazi Manusia untuk mencapai kesejahteraan sesuai dengan UUD 1945 dan Pancasila. Kaitkan dengan tahapan pembahasan negara dan hukumHAH ????? I didn't even read that CHAPTER *negara dan hukum* yet!
I just got better when I did my 2nd exam today.MPKT. There's no theory and I'm so thank God that I didn't read anything about that boring subject. *hehe*. I only have to write about 4 pages of folio paper and smile... ~_^
okey *this not-so-good days end! enuff obstacle or today.
although i haven't get a full tank spirit *because on the other side, i only meet my cloud 2 times, hieks* , i have to insist my self to STUDY again again and again..
reality struct me. i have to go back to learn about PHI....
one Big family variety of law *hemp*
Good luck for tomorrow, sya! wish it !
from the library of fhui
4.46pm
with logic and heart
12:56 AM
